Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Ngành nghề: Giáo dục/Đào tạo, Biên phiên dịch
Thời gian: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hạn nộp: 12/11/2018
Lĩnh vực: Tuyển dụng đào tạo
- Collaborating with HR for teacher recruitment
- Arranging and evaluating new teachers’ class demonstrations
- Giving inductions for new teachers
- Observing teachers and giving feedback, especially for new teachers
- Collecting data for teachers’ KPI evaluation including student feedback, student performance, observation score, etc.
- Assisting teachers with Academic Operation issues
- Ensuring teachers’ compliance according to the Teacher Handbook
4. Leadership and supervision for Academic Staff at IvyPrep Schools (Academic Coordinators, Academic Associates, Head Teachers)
- Updating information from the Head office to the Ivy Schools
- Training Academic Staff in academics and management skills
- Supervising & Evaluating Academic Staff at Ivy Schools
- Conducting site checks/ audits every month at Ivy Schools
- Recording audit and sending out audit reports to Ivy Schools
- Keeping track of teaching and learning quality with frequent checks on class observation, student feedback, student outcomes, etc.
5. Systemwide events
- Working with Academic Staff to build activities for IvyPrep students
- Coordinating with Center Managers, Marketing Department, and other departments to organize events
- Preparing logistically academic meetings
- Other tasks assigned by AM- BA or MBA degree (English/ Education major is preferred)
- Teaching certificates (Tesol/ Tefle/ Celta/ TKT) are plus.
- English proficiencies IELTS 7.0
- Having experience in teaching English for children from 6-13
- Having skills of educational management, quality control.
- Having knowledge of teaching method, curriculum & evaluation
- At least 1 year in same position/ role.
- Well organized & professional communication (verbal & email)