Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội
Ngành nghề: Quảng cáo/Khuyến mãi/Đối ngoại, Giáo dục/Đào tạo, Marketing
Thời gian: Toàn thời gian cố định
Hạn nộp: 26/11/2018
Lĩnh vực: Tuyển dụng đào tạo
In this role, you will need to:
- support the Marketing Manager in the execution and implementation of the country marketing strategy for English and plans for the country, ensuring alignment to the cluster/regional and global marketing strategy and brand.
- work in partnership with Strategic Business Units (SBUs) to ensure that country marketing programmes enable required business targets.
- assist the Marketing Manager with the maintenance of daily marketing operations and administration, and monitor and report on agreed marketing KPIs for the country.
- present information clearly supported as needed from the senior marketing team to tailor the presentation of findings to meet the differing needs of stakeholders in the country.
- seek internal customer and other stakeholder feedback to monitor satisfaction with the provision of marketing services for the country and specialist advice and support provided enabling improvements to be made where issues are identified.
For more information please see the Role profile.The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant external professional organisations e.g. CIM, Melcrum, GCN, CIPR, WOMMA etc. (or equivalent experience in relevant discipline).
- Experiences of working with a marketing and communication department as well as demonstrable experience in working with external suppliers
For further information please see Role Profile and British Council Generic Behaviours
- Payband 4/H (From VND15,360,000 per month)
- 21 days of Annual Leave per annum, 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance package for you and your family members (eligible spouse and children only)
- Annual health check
- Other benefits regulated in the TACOS
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
The British Council offers an international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation.
Startdate: as soon as possible
Closing Date: 11 November 2018 (23:59 UK time)
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit our jobs portal through this link: https://tinyurl.com/VIE-1713e
(Please note that priority will be given to applicants who apply on our Jobs Portal)
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Council's Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.